X

braada not accepting orders?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• braada not accepting orders?

A friend of mine told me that he tried to order a cowl from braada last month and couldn't because braada wasn't accepting orders at the time. I thought that was strange because i ordered mine last month also and my order went through. I deploy to Iraq here soon, and i hope it arrives before i leave. If not, i'm sure to have it here waiting after my 6 month deployment. Getting that seat cowl is at the bottom of my priority list...considering what i have ahead of me.

I don't know about not accepting orders but it usually takes several months to receive it so that might make a nice present when you get back from the big sand box. Now, make it back safe!
    "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaSoldier
      I don't know about not accepting orders but it usually takes several months to receive it so that might make a nice present when you get back from the big sand box. Now, make it back safe!
      Same from me, hurry home!
      "It is not how these officers died that made them heroes.... It's how they lived"

Comment

I read in another thread that Jim was going to stop taking orders until he could clear out a backlog of orders he already has. Good thing I got mine in several weeks ago!
        Sold: 2001 Katana 600
        Bought: 2007 Kawasaki Z1000

Still waiting for my Braada Cowl... 62 weeks and counting... I'm told it will be worth the wait...

Comment

Forget the cowl...you keep yourself safe out there!! Take care and keep in touch with the group...don't know if they'll let you post while you are out there but if they do stop in and give us an update!! Good luck and come back safe!!
          Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

Thanks for your support everyone. Iraq ain't no joke!!! The only good thing coming out of me going is that i'm replacing someone that has been out there doing his time, and he's coming home to his loved ones.

Comment

take care out there .. look forward to seeing you back with us in short order
              so many roads so little time

Comment

i have a cowl ill throw up on ebay soon

Comment

Godspeed jsmallillin.

I hope you have a nice primered - ready to paint cowl for you when you get back!

Long Live the D

Comment

Take care over there. I was there at the very start of this. It is good to see someone come take your place but feel the pain b/c they have to stay as well. Stay safe.
                    www.mopowersports.com

Comment

be safe out there, come back home soon buddy, and thanks for doing what you're doing !!!!! take care.
                      carlos

Comment

Be careful over there and come home safely.
                        2007 Honda CBR600rr
                        2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                        sigpic

Comment

Cheers,
                          =-= The CyberPoet
                          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Godspeed. Get back safe!
                            The Armor of God - Never leave home without it!

Comment

Working...
                            X