introduction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigCorySBFMC707
    Damic,
    SBFMC has 8 bay area chapters, I think the one closest to you would be the 510's. When it clears up, just pm me. We are going on a fresno run next month, the first of 4 this year. SBFMC have stunt videos out, you can get them at any video store in the bay area malls.
    Sounds good. I'll let you know first that a stunter I am not, but I'm more than happy to ride with you.

Comment

Originally posted by cgstrong2002
      damn I guess I am little Corey, you got me beat by three inches and five pounds.

But neither of you are shrimps.................
      I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
      Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
      Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Damic

Dont worry about that, I am just learning how to do some things myself. When I ride, I only ride, when we have practice, then I practice doing some things, I am not one of them crazy 80mph wheelie guys that I ride with. I am more of the 25 mph wheelie guy. So we will hook up. I will pm you my phone number. I actually ride through Richmond on my way to work every day. I work in the City
        Big Cory
        SBFMC 707
        2005 Hayabusa

Comment

You got that right Special K, I am far from a shrimp, lmao
          Big Cory
          SBFMC 707
          2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Corey is a shrimp compared to me. Actually, prolly both Coreys are shrimps compared to me. I sure do love shrimps.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

I am a fan of every type of shrimp myself, as a matter of fact, I got to go make me some right now, thanks for the idea
              Big Cory
              SBFMC 707
              2005 Hayabusa

Comment

BigCory,
                PM sent
                So you pass by on the I80 corridor eh, I'm about a mile off the the freeway at the Barret/ San Pablo ave. exit. What time do you pass by?
                Damic

Comment

of course I roll I-80. I am normally in the car pool lane if I am on my bike but otherwise, during the weather, I am the poor fool stuck in traffice wishing I was riding my bike. I get through Richmond at 9am and back through about 730 at night.

I got your number and I will holla at you when I get my bike back from getting my wheels done
                  Big Cory
                  SBFMC 707
                  2005 Hayabusa

Comment

Hey bud welcome to KR !!!!!
                    RIDING GIVES ME THE EXPERIENCE OF FEELING FREE !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X