No announcement yet.
X

New from Guelph Ontario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Steve. I lived in Guelph for 15 years b/4 moving to Paris. My family still lives there and I visit quite often. If you see a 01 Black 750 Kat with a Hindle on it, it's me. And your right Black is the fastest

Mike

Comment

Welcome to KR
      ALWAYS THE REAL!!!!

93ZX11D Candy Wine Red
      Cardon Fiber D&D Full Exhaust,
      Vortex Sprockets 1dwn frnt 2up back
      She looks like Hell but is a True Battle Cat!
      no pun intended
      07ZX10 Special Edition Stock
      09ZX14 in the making Need a lil more$$$1st
      99Kat600 Custom Paint By Kali's AirBrushing, Chrome rims, Chrome GrabBar,Chrome Kickstand, Chrome Heel Gaurds, Braada Cowl,Lowered,Mesh Mod, More mods & Chrome to come

Comment

welcome

Welcome Steve,

I am from Listowel onntario, and spend alot of time in Waterloo (hey that is were the office is), maybe I will scoot out your way when the weather is good, also if you are heading out my way let me know and we can meet for a ride.

RIP - CyberPoet 20/09/2009

Comment

Sounds good for meeting up. I am out for rides all the time and always looking for ppl to ride with. I have sold my old bike and pick up the new Katana Mid April. So come April........I am up for rides galore.

Steve

Comment

LOL...

This is terrible, but I think it is hillarious that almost all of everyones responses start out with "You know, when the weather clears, and it gets warmer..."

Sorry guys, but this is what all of this beautiful Florida weather does to you! Oh well, I guess you guys will be busting my chops during Hurricane season, huh?

DP

Comment

Working...
            X