First time out off europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time out off europe

Hello,

i'm new here, and found this site as a link on the dutch Katanaclub = GSXFclub.

Most off the time i will be reading, because my knowledge off your language is not so good, there for my excuses.

Well i'm from '51 but still kicking , my bike GSX600F - Katana 600 - color Black/purple with yellow striping.

For now, that's all folks

John

Welcome to KatRiders Koebiker..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Hello! Welkom!!

One of these days I hope to get to Bilthoven..
      But I doubt it..

Comment

welcome to the forum! don't let the language barrier slow you down. When all else fails... use pictures!
        Nothin like watchin the sparks fly off the footpegs...

Comment

Originally posted by katcurvincorners
          welcome to the forum! don't let the language barrier slow you down. When all else fails... use pictures!
          OK

Just a little bit more information about me and my bike.

I have bought (from buy? past sentence?) in june 2000 on my wifes birthday, this happends because i dont know what to give her as a present and this was a nice alternative

It has only 20.000 km thats about 13.000 miles i think.
          Before i had a Honda VT 500 Shadow, but this bike was to short for me, the steer was to close and i did not have enough place for my legs i'm 1,87 meter tall.
          The gsxf-katana fits me much better and it's far more fun to drive and handle.
          There is more to read about me on my homepage but thats written in Dutch
          Well i'm maried since 1972 and we have one daughter from 1975.
          We live in a small village/town on the west coast from the netherlands aprox. 50 km north-west off amsterdam.

My Bike

The other hobby Karting, its a Bowman frame with two Honda 160cc-5.5 bhp engins with automatic clutch.

The old guy on the left is me the other one is a friend/co owner.

John

Comment

welcome neighbour!!!
            West of Germany
            greetz Carsten

Comment

Nice looking Kat...welcome to KR!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum John
                Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

GREAT to have you as one of our members....not enough Euro's on here....see what you can do about that please!

BTW...My parents were married in 1951....EXCELLENT year!

Comment

From what I've seen so far your english is better than some North Americans on this board!

Greats pics! How long you been into the kart racing?

Comment

Originally posted by Junior
                      From what I've seen so far your english is better than some North Americans on this board!

Greats pics! How long you been into the kart racing?
                      About my english i'm blushing, thanks.
                      We bought the kart in 1999 and we just drive for fun, no competition. There are always some other kart owners on saturdays and sundays, whith we can drive a friendly competition. From my home to the karting circuit is 10 km/7 miles, and we have modifyd an old foulding/tent/caravan so the kart fits in it for transportation.
                      So when we will drive we hook up the trailer and 20 minutes later we are karting. Its a outdoor circuit with a lenght off 700 meters, with a kart shop and restaurant. Mostly when we go we arriving at 10 am and stay till 8 pm. It's a lot off fun and a kind off vacation day, very good to relax and forgot all kinds off worry's and troubles.
                      There is more information on my webpage http://home.planet.nl/~eck00711 it's in dutch but the pictures tell's you more, i hope.

Comment

Welcome to Katriders.

Great pics on your website.
                        Kyle

Comment

Most of us haven't mastered the English language either, glad you joined us.

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

welcome to the forum..
                            The only way to go some where you have never been before is to get lost!!!

Comment

Welcome Koebiker.
                              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Working...
                              X