New to the Kat life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Kat life!

Hello everyone,

It all started by my friend telling me he had a motorcycle sitting in his garage for 10 years and did i wanna take a look. or he was gonna scrap it. So i wandered over to his housrand low and behold a dusty blue bike was under there hiding. so i dug it out and fell in love. He is not a cycle guy by any means. so he yelled do you want it or can i scrap it. immediately i said i would take it. we get it back to my house and i popped the seat battery was bulging out. so i bought one cleaned the bike from head to toe. changed the oil. and pulled the gas tank cleaned it out and put some fresh gas with seafoam in it. turned her over she backfired twice and started. she didnt quite purr but she ran took her for a ride and fell in love. now i am in the process of a rebuild on the carbs etc. She is a 2002 gsx600f Katana. 4460miles on her. Now i wanna thank everyone on Katriders that helped me to get where i am today with knowledge, insight , and personal experience. Thank you all
    Last edited by ahart3255; 06-19-2015, 04:59 PM.
    ?The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.? -Albert Einstein

Wow, super lucky! Probably a $2500 bike.
    How come nobody knocks on my door with a free bike?

Comment

^^^what he said. Welcome to KR.
      2000 Kat 600

Comment

No sir i wont take anything for free. i payed 400 for her. best money i ever spent.
        ?The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.? -Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders. You will get great return on that $400. Gotta love it.

Comment

Congratulations on a great buy and welcome to the Kat owners club.
            2005 Harley Davidson Softtail Deuce
            2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R
            1995 Kawasaki GPz1100
            1988 Suzuki GSX1100 Katana
            1983 Suzuki GS1100E

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders, sounds like you got a good deal.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
              X