X

New To Bikes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New To Bikes

Hello I'm new to bikes, and before I start I know that I messed up so please be nice.
    I have a Katana 600 a 2005
    Two weeks ago I started my bike up just fine let it runfor about thirty minutes and then decided I didn't want to take her out her aspin. I took the battery out charged it and let it sit for a week. Saturday I replacedone of my turning signal covers and then went to try to start the bike but hadno power what so ever, to my surprise I had switched the terminals (hooked thebattery up incorrectly). I hooked it up correctly but still there was no power.I then took the battery out recharged it and tried to hook it up the next dayand still there was no power not even the clock. I then changed all of thefuses with the exception of the main fuse, but still that had no effect. I knowthat it is not my battery because I recently bought a new one.

Please HELP because I am lost!!!
    Last edited by Destanie87; 03-30-2015, 07:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to state the type of bike I have

It would help to know what bike you have. If it's a Kat, there can be a circuit breaker under the seat.

And Welcome to KR!
    sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
    1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
    2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
    First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
    Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Look at the main fuses on the starter relay, 30amp.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaGSX92 View Post
        It would help to know what bike you have. If it's a Kat, there can be a circuit breaker under the seat.

And Welcome to KR!

Omg I can't believe I forgot to put that! Thanks for the advice and the welcome.

Comment

Working...
        X