X

Noob From Jax,Fl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob From Jax,Fl.

I am from Jax. I have a 600 looking for A 750 engine My kat is Cobalt Blue Candy. I do custom work on trucks and bikes. I Have done body and paint since I was 12 I am 33 I am always willing to help if i can I have 14 gears in front 53 in rear. my lights are coated with candy so they are the same color as the bike.I will try to post some pics when I get time.nice meeting everyone
    here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.
    http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h311/dragkota98/

Welcome dragkota, I'm glad that you found your way here. It sounds like you've got a sweet looking bike, can't wait to see those pics.

And I'm sure your offer of help to whomever needs it will be most appreciated; this is a great place to get any and all information on the Katana, and one more voice to lend aid is always a bonus.

Comment

welcome

Walter Sobchak: You know, Dude, I myself dabbled in pacifism once.

Comment

Thanx for the welcome. Hey drache where are you in indy? I used to live in Fort Wayne years ago as a kid
        here's some southerly advice that may come in handy down the road a piece... Next time you are too drunk to drive, walk to the nearest pizza shop and place a delivery order. When they go to deliver it, catch a ride home with them.

Comment

I live on the west side of Indianapolis; a little town called Brownsburg. BraadaJim, co-owner of this site and maker of those awesome seat cowls everyone has, lives here as well. Between the two of us, it's pretty much concentrated awesome.

Comment

I havent been up there in about 18 years

Comment

Welcome!

I love custom color bikes!
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Welcome...Hey.... I'm Jax Too.... let me know when you want to ride!.... I'm planning to get couple of guys to go to bike week...

Comment

Hey Drag, welcome to Katriders!!
                  Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

welcome!!!

Long Live the D

Comment

Welcome Jax, i'll be waiting for those pics.
                      Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by dragkota
                        I havent been up there in about 18 years
                        I've got an aunt that lives near Fort Wayne; I don't get to go up that often, but I may try a trip up there on my Kat this year. 8)

Comment

with those gears...I would really like to know what your top speed is....get someone to match you in a car.

As nice as your bike sounds, I bet it is a pain on the interstate.

Comment

It is pretty good on the expressway I am not sure about top speed (it's hard to get someone to clock you)but i have only had it up to 130.

Comment

Originally posted by dragkota
                              It is pretty good on the expressway I am not sure about top speed (it's hard to get someone to clock you)but i have only had it up to 130.
                              indicated...I bet your speedo is WAAAAAY off

Comment

Working...
                              X