X

just found this place!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just found this place!

hi all, my name is chance ive been riding street bikes fir about four years now, the first 2.5 on a ninja 250, now on a 97 katana 600, i absolutely love it!

in the 90s i always loved the katana for its looks, but i lived in the boondocks on a tar and gravel road, no use in even trying to ride one, as soon as it made sense to move to the city(job and marriage) i went streetbike shopping, one of my good friends has been riding for 30 years and told me that the dirt biking i had been doing my whole life is useless on the street,he was right, so he talked me into buying a 250 ninja so i could lay it down first,(i did)but after learning what not to do and how to properly repair what i did, i sold it for more than i had in it and bought sakuri(i name all my vehicles based on the manufacturer names) the two of us have been happy together ever sense!
    its raining out back in your cage!!

Welcome...
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Welcome.
      I started out on a ninja 250 also, it's a nice upgrade!
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Welcome to KR!
        sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
        1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
        2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
        First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
        Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome to KR neighbor

Comment

Welcome from another Ohioan!
            1990 GSX1100F- abandoned in 2005, rescued by me in 2011, I'm gonna ride it if it's the last thing I do.

1981 GS750EX- Father in law gave to me, full resto in progress with late model suspension.

1979 GS850G Free shafty

1978 GS550E- The wife bought it for me for father's day (So she could learn to ride on it too)

1977 RM80- My son's resto.... he's 3...

2012 Qigo quad- pink Camo for my little princess.

Comment

Welcome to KR! Hope I get to ride with you sometime
              Bill
              1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard. Lots of them there Ohio fellers running around here. :P

Comment

Hi and welcome to the board

Comment

I found this site over half a decade ago by Googling "katana" a week after I bought my first one new off a show room floor, and it just popped up and changed my life.

Welcome, and your discovery is quite likely more astounding than you know right now. Try to make the rally in a couple of weeks and you'll meet some fine people. And you will never feel like a stranger.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                      X