Hi new here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi new here

Hello thank you for all the great info
    I had a 94 gsxf 600 7 years ago (my first bike) second gear went on and then the bearing give out in the sprocket shaft and sold it .
    The day i sold it i wanted it back but life held me back (had kids, got married,house and got layoff) now finall . I found a cheap 06 katana with a clean title but the frame is no good. Now trying to find out what frames what frame year will work for it.
    98-02 the tail looks different but 03 up looks right
    Sry for the bad English and spelling

Welcome
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by questkid87 View Post
      Hello thank you for all the great info
      I had a 94 gsxf 600 7 years ago (my first bike) second gear went on and then the bearing give out in the sprocket shaft and sold it .
      The day i sold it i wanted it back but life held me back (had kids, got married,house and got layoff) now finall . I found a cheap 06 katana with a clean title but the frame is no good. Now trying to find out what frames what frame year will work for it.
      98-02 the tail looks different but 03 up looks right
      Sry for the bad English and spelling

Any 98+ frame would work. The tail fairings are swappable for the different look.

There are other variances in some of the parts, so everything isn't 100% a match, but if your looking for just the frame... 98+ will work with your 06 parts.

krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Welcome aboard. You're in good company here.

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome!
            sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
            1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
            2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
            First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
            Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Working...
              X