X

Hello from Virginia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Virginia

I bought my first bike 2006 Katana 600 enjoying it very much! Her name is Liz.

Welcome to Katriders Liz.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome to KR, same bike I've got. I love mine! Hope you get to enjoy yours this weekend!
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Welcome to KR..how is the riding in Va?

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Appreciate it everyone, I live in Norfolk its narrow and traffic heavy with pot holes good stomping ground for a newb like me. Virgina has many faces citys like Virginia Beach, Chesepeake, Suffolk, Richmond all combine aspects of open country winding turns, busy big city riding and cruising the beach scene. No shortage of bikers over here.

Comment

Va

That's cool, we are moving to Peterburg in a month or so.

Comment

Petersburg is past suffolk I never been there before maybe ill take a ride up there n check it out.

Comment

Welcome!
                  sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                  1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                  2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                  First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                  Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Welcome indeed. I'm in Col. Heights which is just beside/above Pburg.
                    Some decent twistys to roll around on. Holler when your around the area. We have a watering hole around the corner, Tilted Kilt. They have a bike night starting up, actually tomorrow, every Thursday. All rides are welcomed there. Pretty even crowd, hawgs vs rockets. Our riding group has both. So look for the UBL patchs and say howdy !
                    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

Yea sure! sounds good! I just recently broke part of my Engine sprocket cover, Thank goodness it was a clean break the screw and bolt came out completly from the cover, I have work to do over the weekend.

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome to KR...

Comment

Ha ha... same thing happened to me on a camping trip with some buddies who were loading my kat on the trailer. Went to put it in 1st with his hand... SNAP. Had to order a new one off ebay.
                            I feel your pain...been there dun that.
                            "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time!" - Tolstoy

Comment

I've been through Suffolk on the way to Norfolk. It looked like a decent area, kind of country with some nice riding. Vamp V. I was in Col Heights while we were scoping out the area. We have a Tilted Kilt here (Fort Hood/Killeen) but I never go. The folks on the super sports think that their bikes are gods gifts to motorcycles and I don't feel like putting them to shame when it comes to talking about bikes and being on two wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X