X

New rider from Jersey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rider from Jersey

My name is Andrew. I am curre a new rider. This will be my first bike. Its a 2006 Katana 600.
    Attached Files

Nice bike man. Do yourself a favor and get a set of T-rex sliders on there. You don't have to drill the frame, they just bolt right on. That bikes in great shape and the katana was my first bike also. You will drop this thing a few times, probably at low speeds in driveways and stuff, so do yourself the favor of not having to replace parts of re-paint that bike.

Welcome to KR though. I live in Upstate NY, if you're ever up this way we got a whole group of people we ride with. Will be camping up at Lake George for Americade this year like we do every year.

Here are the one's I bought on mine (you can see them on the pic to the left) - http://t-rex-racing.com/catalog.php?item=228

Took 10 minutes to put them on and now don't have to worry about scratching bike up for low speed mistakes.
    - Josh

2003 Suzuki Katana 600, Two Brothers Carbon Fiber exhaust, plasti dipped black and green (almost). I live and ride in Upstate NY.

Comment

Welcome. I spent 4 years not too far from there but I escaped!
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Working...
      X