X

hello! from winter springs fl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello! from winter springs fl.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone... I ride a 04 yellow katana with vince&hines exhaust, 2" drop, home made fender eliminator, home made frame sliders. and hopefully alot more now that I found this site.

Let me be the first to say WELCOME!

Nice choice on the colour, post up some pics.
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

I am not allowed to post my true feelings regarding yellow....so I have nothing to say

Comment

thanks. at this moment I don't have any pics,I'll take some today. I want to do so many thing to my ride and I don't even no where to start.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders..
          Nice looking Kat..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Great looking bike!!

Welcome to Katriders..
            Darren Drennan
            Alexander, Arkansas
            06 Katana 750

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Katana_Riders/

Comment

thanks guys, I got like $1,000 to mod my ride. I'm thinking first up the BRAADA seat cowl, the windshieldand headers not sure how much this is going to cost me. plus I have all the engine covers that need to be chrome. any ideas where can get headers.

Comment

welcome to KR!
                West of Germany
                greetz Carsten

Comment

Welcome to the forum katanapr3, a yellow solo seat would make her look sweet!
                  Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by katanapr3
                    thanks guys, I got like $1,000 to mod my ride. I'm thinking first up the BRAADA seat cowl, the windshieldand headers not sure how much this is going to cost me. plus I have all the engine covers that need to be chrome. any ideas where can get headers.
                    the exhaust manifold from a Bandit 1200 is a direct bolt on....upgrade your exhaust...add a K&N air filter and then a stage 1 jet kit....you will have a bike as quick as a 750 Kat

Comment

I've been thinking on the bandit headers but wasn't sure on fitment, now K&N filters there 2 types listed for kat wich one is better the air box replacement or the 2 separate cones and finaly how much gas will consume whit the stage 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Tito750
                        Welcome to the forum katanapr3, a yellow solo seat would make her look sweet!
                        I'm geting one soon but not sure on what color I will paint it since the cowl on the bike is black maybe I paint it black, yellow may look odd.
                        I don't know... I have to see pic of both.

Comment

welcome to the forums! thats a nice lookin kat

Comment

I'm told that keeping the airbox (no K&N pods) works best . And if you wanna stay , you have to paint your bike . We have too many yellow ones already .
                            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

for a yellow bike.....

that's not bad.

Long Live the D

Comment

Working...
                              X