Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Finally get to ride and stop reading about it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally get to ride and stop reading about it.

Hey everyone. I would like to introduce myself. My name is Chris and I'm from Calgary, AB.

I have been using this site to help make a decision on which bike to purchase and it along with the amazing price break at the local dealer, has helped me decide to purchase a Kat750. My wife was also impressed enough to order a Kat600. Both are black and brand new 06s.

I would like to say thanks for all the information that I was able to get by reading your experiences and suggestions. I have a better understanding of what I want and what I can expect with this sport.

So a huge hello from Western Canada!!

Welcome to KatRiders!!
    Congrats on you new purchase..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Hi Chris, glad to see another Canadian on board!!!
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Welcome to KR to the both of ya. Glad that you were able to find the info that you needed to make an informed decision. Post a pic of both bikes when you have time.
        Keith Paton
        Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
        13 GSXR750

Comment

Pictures!

Nice but remember......

Comment

welcome!
            West of Germany
            greetz Carsten

Comment

Sorry. I don't have the bikes yet. No point in getting them before all the snow/gravel is removed from the highway. Delivery is set for early March. I know, I know, March isn't the best time either, but I wanted to be able to stare at it for awhile before I rode it and made it look less new.

I could take a picture of it sitting in the showroom tho.

Comment

welcome...and get your wife to join under her own identity!

Comment

congrats, looking forward to chatting w/ you and your wife in the near future! Get is asap and do any moddin (shovel chop) now since you can't ride. Cause once you hit the road, you won't want to work on it as much, JUST RIDE!
                  Ray - Thank you, may I have another?

Comment

Welcome to the forum man, post the pics as soon as you get em.
                    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                    X