Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. I just found this website and i,m not even sure this is where i say hello. My ride is a 79xs1100 special. It has fairing,bags,king/queen seat and after market exhaust. Most of the covers,engine fins and forks are polished. New white letter tires this year. It doesn,t seem to want to stop snowing here so i haven,t had a chance to ride it yet. It performs pretty good, but i,m always looking for ways to go faster. I,m a drag racing fan and have done quite a bit of drag racin g in the past. So far on my GPS i,ve got to a top speed of 123mph @ 8800rpm. The bike speedo was between 140&145. i,m going to backoff the vac advance to 31degrees to see if i can get alittle more out of it. Any tech tips would be very welcome.I,ll try to post a picture of my bike as soon as i can figureout how to do it. I,m not very good with computers! i,m a 50,s type of guy. Hope to chat with you. Just Bob

Welcome! Do you have pictures of this two wheel machine you speak of?
    - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

Welcome to KR!
      sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
      1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
      2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
      First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
      Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

welcome to kr
        YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

Welcome to KR, Pics please - we crave pics

Engelskmannen.
          Carpe Jugulum...
          1994 GSX1100F

Please check out my re-build thread: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128660

Comment

Originally posted by Engelskmannen View Post
            Pics please - we crave pics
            Yes welcome and the more tittie photos the better otherwise your Kat photos will do.....
            I'm outa here

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome!
                =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                X