No announcement yet.
X

Greetings from Missouri!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome! Nice snow mobile you got there...
    sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
    1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
    2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
    First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
    Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk41 View Post
      thanks a lot for the warm welcome guys. I'm from st. louis but I'm in cape right now for school. ill go ahead and post some pics once i get them on my laptop.
      Bike looks pretty good, there's also a couple here on the semo campus in cape. A red 98+ Katana 600 that a student rides and also a blue 98+ one, I dunno that might have been yours. I haven't been able to talk to them much yet about their bikes, seems like one of us is always in a hurry to go somewhere.
      Tony
      1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

ya the red kat is one of my good buddies down here. ive talked to owner of the blue kat before but i dont really know him. you wouldnt happen to ride the red ninja 250? i rode a blue ninja 250 around all first semister and still am riding that around cape for the moment

Comment

never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Originally posted by redhawk41 View Post
            ya the red kat is one of my good buddies down here. ive talked to owner of the blue kat before but i dont really know him. you wouldnt happen to ride the red ninja 250? i rode a blue ninja 250 around all first semister and still am riding that around cape for the moment
            Yep, that's me. In fact the little red Ninja 250 is parked in the lot as we speak. My avatar picture is what it looked like stock and before my wreck in Oct 2009. I just turned over 84k miles last night on the way home .

I guess we need to meet up someday as I'd like to compare your guys' Katana 600s to my little Ninja. As I've been looking to upgrade for awhile now (guess I haven't found the right deal yet) and while a bigger bike with a little more power would be nice, one with more electrical power would be great for powering my heated gear.
            Tony
            Last edited by TonyKZ1; 01-09-2013, 12:28 PM.
            1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

haha dude thats crazy! no matter how bad it is outside i always see your bike sitting up there, big props to you man! You probably wont see the Kat for at least another month, I'm just going to keep racking up the miles on the 250 until i get it sold then ride the Kat down.

Comment

Sounds good, looking forward to seeing your Kat here. Hehe, just to make it even more crazy(?) I don't live in Cape or Jackson even, I live out on a small farm just this side of Marble Hill, it's about 30 miles west of Cape on Hwy 34. It's about an 45-60 min ride.
                Tony

Comment

Working...
                X