X

Back to Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to Katana

About 2 years ago, I joined this site when I bought my first bike, an 06 600. I sopent months modding and personalizing it, and then I got the itch to try more bikes, more power, more speed.

So, after 2 years and 8 bikes later, I've come full circle and ending up deciding to come back to a kat.

the progression was: 06 katana, 03 triumph sprint, 03 gsxr 750, 03 hayabusa, 07 sv 1000, 02 bandit 1200 (there were 2 cruisers in there too, an 07 vstar 1100 and a 07 roadliner 1900 which i still have)

After ALL that, i've missed the katana the most for comfort, practicality and fun. I'm saving money now for the new one (closing on a house in 2 weeks, so need to save every dime right now)

quick question about windscreens: is the height of the sport touring windscreen at or below eye level? In other words, if i got one, i wouldn't be looking through it would I?

thanks
    previous rides
    06 kat 600, 04 Triumph ST Streetfighter, 07 Vstar 1100, 03 GSXR 750, 03 Hayabusa, 07 SV 1000 , 02 Bandit 1200s, Current ride - 07 Roadliner 1900,
    next ride - another kat

Below unless you ride with your chin on the tank!
    I'm outa here

Comment

Welcome back!......wondered where you went.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

welcome back . what did you not like about the gsxr 750?
        im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Welcome!
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome back. How did you like the Busa?
            2014 Ducati Monster 1200
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Comment

Working...
            X