X

greetings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings

Hi,just to say hello,just found this site and it seems a give of information!
    Keen to learn more about my ratty black '98 750!
    sigpic

Welcome
    Ride like it's your last ride
    sigpic

Comment

Cheers! Do you know much about timing advancers?
      I've read bits and pieces and don't know of my German model will benefit.
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome! Try performing a search in the 'mechanics 101' section.
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

See if there is a label under your seat by the battery and see where your timing is set before doing anything
          Ride like it's your last ride
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR!
            sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
            1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
            2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
            First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
            Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

pull up a stool. welcome from athens GA - USA
              im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

welcome to katriders

Comment

never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Thanks for the welcome,glad I found you guys.
                    750 going back on the road after 18month layup
                    So you guys may be invaluable!
                    sigpic

Comment

usually after such a long time sitting the carbs need cleaning. complete disassembly and soak overnight in carb cleaner usually does the trick.
                      never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Welcome! Lots of good info and resources on here. Everything you ever wanted to know about your Kat, your likely go find here. Good luck! Post some pics of your ride
                        Christine
                        Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

Carbs are on the agenda as she was a little fluffy before she was laid up.
                          Photos will follow but near in mind-Matt black,dirt,ty-wraps and duct tape. Nothing shiny here.
                          I love the aircraft theme! Very similar to a plan I have in mind! Must chat!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ratrider View Post
                            Carbs are on the agenda as she was a little fluffy before she was laid up.
                            Photos will follow but near in mind-Matt black,dirt,ty-wraps and duct tape. Nothing shiny here.
                            I love the aircraft theme! Very similar to a plan I have in mind! Must chat!
                            Cool! Cant wait to see how it turns out! I my RCAF bike
                            Christine
                            Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

sigpic

Instead of telling someone who rides a motorcycle how dangerous it is -- LOOK TWICE before switching lanes, making turns, or pulling out of a drive way. Stay on your side of the road, especially in corners. Don't FOLLOW too closely; bikes can stop faster than cars can. Keep your eyes on the road and off your cell phones. If you care about someone who rides a motorcycle, please repost

Comment

Working...
                            X