X

Hello From Baltimore / D.C.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Baltimore / D.C.

Hey guys, Pretty much new to motorcycles and def new to the Katana. I got a 2002 Katana 600. Since for the most part its just a toy I'm going to do my best not to drop to much money on upgrades and such. The previous owner did drop it on both sides but its really not that obvious. Since he kept the bike outside there is some fading on the paint and the decals don't look the greatest. I've started removing them but the goo is a little tough to remove so I'm going to give it another shot when I get some stuff to get it off.

So far I've ordered a new windscreen because the current one is oxidized and crappy. Got new headlight bulbs that are "whiter."

I live in Maryland so I had to get my State Inspection done and the bike failed. So, other than those appearance upgrades I just ordered a new front tire, rear rotor and brakes, and steering bushings. Pretty eager to get things installed and get that weight off my back.

Other than that....Just hello and if you are in the area let me know and lets meet up. I could always use a hand with maintenance.
    Attached Files
    Manny

Welcome to KR. Bike looks good
    Ride like it's your last ride
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
      sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
      1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
      2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
      First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
      Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

yea thats a nice looking bike . congrats
        im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Nice! Welcome!
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KR!
            2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
            2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Welcome to Kr !

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Working...
                X