X

New to the forum and Kat scene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum and Kat scene

just saying hi to everyone the wife has been giving me excuses on why i couldnt get a bike for the longest time (i deploy to much, i dont need it, blah blah) but i finally blew the motor in my 86 c10 LWB lowrider, so i saw an option and i ran with it. so i finally got a little something to take me back and forth to work. bout a 96 katana 750 from a friend. completely stock, well taken care of. hes the only owner. 20xxx miles. i dont plan on taking it across the nation. just back and forth to work and the occasional sat ride. ive already browsed the site, and i have to say there is a wealth of info here. no real plans for the bike now except paint it (its green and im love satin black), i want to get rid of the ugly rear section, so any help with links to undertails for sale or DIY would be appreciated. and lastly maybe a new fairing/upgraded headlight. im in the army, so money is tight, so i dont expect this to be done overnight. its a hobby, but this is my first sport bike. ive always ridden harleys. its a differnet feel but i enjoy it. thanks all you guys for ur time and help in advance!
    Last edited by FMSkid13; 05-28-2012, 01:21 PM.

Welcome aboard ....
    FYI = DYI Shovel chop, just search and follow ~

All you want to know is right here ~

Comment

Welcome. Might want to give that color choice some thought. I've spent a bunch of time at lovely (scenic) Fort Polk and a black motorcycle between my legs in the LA sun wouldn't be my idea of fun.
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

are you trying to be different??????????? sorry , an old army joke you may or may not appreciate . welcome . be safe out there.
        im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Yeah I've been here 7 years. I already thought of that color choice. Its a tossup between satin black and satin Red. And ratgti, I've heard it plenty of times lol

Comment

Welcome from NC!!! Congrats on the crossover

Comment

Welcome and congrats!
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
              X