X

new to forum and to the katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to forum and to the katana

Hi all my name is alex im 26 live in norfolk va. i literally just bought a 03 katana 600, for 600 bucks. it needs work, clutch case cover, clutch lever, it has a small fuel leak at the gas tank, and a new front tire. i bought it cause my buddy was in a bind and needed money to pay bills. so yea when i pick it up tomorrow ill post some pics but if anyone knows where to find some parts just to get it to daily driving condition thatd be great. thanks all

Welcome to the site.
    ----USMC combat vet----
    07 Yamaha r6s & 93 Kat streetfighter project

Comment

take that thing apart and see what makes it tick .. welcome
      im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Welcome from NC!!! Wealth of knowledge in anything you need to know about your bike here

Comment

Welcome Alex to KatRiders...
          2006 Black N Gold Katana 750.
          Hey Pittsburgh!!! (and Western PA), Join the
          "Sport Bike Alliance of Pittsburgh" : http://www.sportbikealliance.com And lets RIDE...
          Motorcycle Maintenance Scheduling and MPG tool: http://www.mileagetracker.org/index.php
          Veteran of the United States Air Force.
          "Land of the Free... BECAUSE... of the Brave".

Comment

wow you guys are really friendly lol thanks. ill be picking up the bike on thursday and its goin straight into the garage, on the stand, and the repairs shall commence. trust me ill have questions and need some help along the way with things.

Comment

just a random post so i can pm someone about their part out lol. i needed one more post lol

Comment

Welcome, Alex!
                =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                X