X

hi everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi everyone

just to say hi admired this site for a long time should have joined a long time ago anyway finaly made it at the moment rebuilding 1992 gsxf600 so far bandit rear wheel 4.5,,,160..rear tire 750 kat engine ....anyone know what forks will go straight in my triple trees or has anyone got a lefthand lower leg or a pair of forks would like to upgrade? any ideas i would like too keep original front wheel anyway probably asking this in the wrong place so let me know regards paul

Welcome to KR, if you need advice on your forks PM TMOD, he should be able to help.
    sigpic
    V/r,
    Katabaturbo600

Comment

forks

Originally posted by katanaturbo600 View Post
      Welcome to KR, if you need advice on your forks PM TMOD, he should be able to help.
      thanks will do just trying too find my way about at the moment

Comment

Understood, there is so much info available here, sometimes hard to navigate to find exactly what you need. The Katana Wiki is very helpful, if not go to the forum page and use the CB(chatbox) that is very helpful too.
        sigpic
        V/r,
        Katabaturbo600

Comment

Welcome
          2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
          2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by katanaturbo600 View Post
              Understood, there is so much info available here, sometimes hard to navigate to find exactly what you need. The Katana Wiki is very helpful, if not go to the forum page and use the CB(chatbox) that is very helpful too.
              thank you

thanks for the welcome anyone kow if 600 32mm carbs can be used on 750
              Last edited by walkercycles; 05-07-2012, 08:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by walkercycles View Post
                thank you

thanks for the welcome anyone kow if 600 32mm carbs can be used on 750

Can be, but would sacrifice the top end with that.

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                  sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                  1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                  2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                  First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                  Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

sounds like you have it going in the right direction . welcome to the forum . these people can answer all your questions although i can not. welcome
                    im an american proud and free , a son of the south dont tread on me.

Comment

Welcome to KR from NC!!! Sounds like you've made a nice start

Comment

thank you everyone for the warm welcome

just like to say thank you everyone

Comment

Working...
                        X