No announcement yet.
X

Hello from MO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the integrated signals and a shovel chop as for visability all the ones I have seen are really good but they are leds so either add resistors or live with rapid signals.

And does visability matter? Your on a bright yellow bike and the cars aren't gonna pay attention... they just don't look out for bikes...
    1995 Suzuki Katana 750 (Undergoing changes)
    1982 Honda GL500 Silverwing(Sold)
    Project Death Machine (Custom built reverse trike by me)

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckie29 View Post
      And does visability matter? Your on a bright yellow bike and the cars aren't gonna pay attention... they just don't look out for bikes...
      Youre right, man... haha... I just dont like to ADD to the lack of visibility.. but no, they probably wouldnt make that much difference. Thanks for the replies!

Comment

No problem

I just wish I could be doing more riding and less talking lol but the bikes under the knife and this thing called work always eats up my free time...

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckie29 View Post
          No problem

I just wish I could be doing more riding and less talking lol but the bikes under the knife and this thing called work always eats up my free time...
          I know how that goes. What do you do? Im an IT guy for a HUGE mortgage company that works with veterans to use their VA benefits and get them in to the homes they want. Between phone system conversions, email migrations, and server upgrades, its a wonder I ever see the light of day.

Then theres the second job... my band... http://www.facebook.com/decadentnation

Comment

I see the light of day... but I'm the a-hole(or at least that gets screamed a lot) behind the cones making sure the roads are better and safer.

Its long days and sometimes night jobs... but it pays the bills.

Comment

Working...
            X