X

New Kat rider in VA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kat rider in VA

Just got a 2000 katana 600 and I'm addicted to riding it. Happy I found this forum its already helped me with a couple minor things with my bike considering its my first and I knew nothing about them. If anyone is in or near VA look me up and we'll ride. Thanks for having me

Originally posted by Bezerker View Post
    Just got a 2000 katana 600 and I'm addicted to riding it. Happy I found this forum its already helped me with a couple minor things with my bike considering its my first and I knew nothing about them. If anyone is in or near VA look me up and we'll ride. Thanks for having me
    Welcome to KR! If you are a berserker, please lay off the amanita muscaria while riding.

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

Welcome man. I live in Richmond too and ride with a couple of close friends, you should come out with us sometime

Comment

@zuma but thats what makes me such a fungi... ok horrible but I really couldn't help it haha..

Thanks for the welcomes

@804kat600 I would love to ride with you guys you can either message me here or email me at [email protected]

Comment

Welcome to KR
            2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
            2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

welcome to KR!!!!
              - = Dane = -

"Everybody knows it ain't tricking if you got it"

Comment

Originally posted by Bezerker View Post
                @zuma but thats what makes me such a fungi... ok horrible but I really couldn't help it haha..

Thanks for the welcomes

@804kat600 I would love to ride with you guys you can either message me here or email me at [email protected]

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Working...
                X