Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first real bike

I need advice

Need more than that to go on.

What happened to your first unreal bike?
    I don't know how fast my bike goes, I've never stopped to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkat95 View Post
      I need advice
      Don't eat yellow snow...
      2002 GSXF 750

Comment

don't take wooden nickles
        sigpic

Comment

Don't smoke in bed.

Comment

The second mouse gets the cheese.
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Never stick your fingers where your mouth can't go.........
              2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
              2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

The best advice is this: Don't take advice and don't give advice.
                2006 Katana GSX750F

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  sigpic

Comment

^
                    89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                    96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Well my first bike was a 2009 Lifan c20 gs 200cc Chinese made
                      I rode it too hard basicly. I blew the engine doing 70 at about 4:00 in the am on my way to work with a big rig right behind Me not willing to cut me much slack. It was a scary deal. But now I have a 1995 gx6. It runs and I rode it a couple times around the block, just enough to realise it wasn't safe to ride much further than that. So I started fixing the little things. Tightening all the loose bolts, and cleaning it up. I noticed the clutch cable was in pretty bad shape, so I changed it out with a better used one. Now the clutch wont work I tried adjusting it every way I knew to, but when I pull the Leaver and try to put it in gear it kicks in to first and dies. I did change the oil I don't know if maby that may have affected the way it enguadges and disenguadges? Or if I just need to replace it all together?

Comment

dude that's funny

Comment

Originally posted by kingkat95 View Post
                          Well my first bike was a 2009 Lifan c20 gs 200cc Chinese made
                          I rode it too hard basicly. I blew the engine doing 70 at about 4:00 in the am on my way to work with a big rig right behind Me not willing to cut me much slack. It was a scary deal. But now I have a 1995 gx6. It runs and I rode it a couple times around the block, just enough to realise it wasn't safe to ride much further than that. So I started fixing the little things. Tightening all the loose bolts, and cleaning it up. I noticed the clutch cable was in pretty bad shape, so I changed it out with a better used one. Now the clutch wont work I tried adjusting it every way I knew to, but when I pull the Leaver and try to put it in gear it kicks in to first and dies. I did change the oil I don't know if maby that may have affected the way it enguadges and disenguadges? Or if I just need to replace it all together?
                          You did have the sidestand up when you put it in gear.....right?
                          89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                          96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Welcome to KR - Don't buy Chinese bikes

Comment

If it looks like s**t
                              If it smells like s**t
                              It must be s**t !

Me thinks this applies to Chinese bikes too ? ?
                              Do the thing you fear most, and the Death of fear is most certain.

Comment

Working...
                              X