Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Newby! I need many parts! To get my Kat going!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby! I need many parts! To get my Kat going!

Hello I'm new! I need post katana parts, mines an 98! I need good prices also lol

I need inner fairings top and bottom, headlight, headlight piece, handle bar pipes, carburetor top plastic piece, carb spring, belly pan, windshield, gauges, mirrors, right and left side motor covers,hardware,handle bar controlls left and right, rear axel and washers, and chain tensioners, front lock nut and spacers, that's what I can think of right now, I would need all hardware also..

Let me know guys if you can help!

Bump

Bump

Bump
    Last edited by 1998kat600; 12-21-2011, 10:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Welcome to KR! Are you sure you have a bike? Sounds more like you're building one from scratch
    sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
    1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
    2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
    First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
    Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

Originally posted by KatanaGSX92 View Post
      Welcome to KR! Are you sure you have a bike? Sounds more like you're building one from scratch
      Kinda what I was thinking. Maybe you should consider calling this one a parts bike and using it to fix up another one.

But welcome...
      Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
      HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

I think you would crap your pants if you seen it, It needs fork legs also, I got it for $100 bucks!! It's a clean bike, that got wrecked, then a hillbilly bought it, was started to take stuff off of it for around 4 years, then I got it, time to rebuild..... Lol

No I love it to much!, I've done other big projects and this is quite a bit of work, but I'll get it done one way or the other! I've Already got a complete tank and left side plastic, so there's no going back
        Last edited by 1998kat600; 12-21-2011, 10:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Welcome to KR!
          "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Thanks man! Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump! I need parts!

Comment

Try eBay

Comment

Welcome aboard
                    1997 KAT 600 PROJECT

Comment

Yeah been watching parts on there, it will just penny me to death

Comment

Thanks! But eBay will penny me to death, if nothing happens then eBay here I come!

Comment

EBay will definitely be your best bet for most of those parts.
                          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                          Originally posted by soulless kaos
                          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I'm not sure why you keep bumping this thread.

Here's the deal, we have rules about buying and selling parts. No I will not make an exception for you. no I don't care about the story you want to tell me about why I should make an exception this one time.

Feel free to browse the "parts for sale" area, and contact members by PM if they have stuff you need.
                              -Steve

sigpic
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
                              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
                              X