X

New Rider in SC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rider in SC

hello i am 24 (well almost) got my first bike a 1995 Kat 600 in sept. it was flat black then i have bought and painted new plastic (gloss Black) i also got a red flame kit from tape works and i will be adding mesh and i am thinking about adding a camera on the rear and a monitor in the dash. i am in Greenwood SC love the weather and roads nothing like a mountain ride to ease stress of everyday life. Plus a few poker runs can add some $$$$ in ur pocket. hello to all and have a good winter

Welcome to KatRiders Hansen81..
    There is alot of helpfull information here..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome! Newer member here also, great people, willing to help, and full of information.
      One project done, now on to the next few!!
      Explanation to girlfriend," I could be blowing time and money on strippers and booze!!!"

"Ahhh! The bliss of retirement and being broke all at the same time!!"

Comment

Welcome to the forum hansen, post some pics when you have time.
        Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Welcome Hansen to KR. I bet riding thru the mountains has to be relaxing.
          Keith Paton
          Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
          13 GSXR750

Comment

i know i'm late on this, but welcome to katriders hansen81. i live in greenwood too, but i no longer own a kat. i hope to be buying another bike soon though, so maybe we can meet up for a few rides this summer...

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
            "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

Welcome

Welcome, but remember :

Comment

late, but welcome
                West of Germany
                greetz Carsten

Comment

Working...
                X