No announcement yet.
X

Africanrider is thrilled to meet to you all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

defently Ill trade you weather too, its getting really cold. and welcome! 8)

Comment

Welcome. I am actually looking to moving to Phoeinx after I complete school. Winter sux, and I love the desert.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Welcome.............Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        RIDING GIVES ME THE EXPERIENCE OF FEELING FREE !!!!!

Comment

How's it going, Daniel?
          You got it.
          Get on it.

www.georgiasportbike.com

Comment

Originally posted by Reece
            How's it going, Daniel?
            It's absolutely super...I had a great ride thei weekend. I have to get a new set of tires though. How have you been? If I remember correctly, Yellow Kat with matching yellow suit down in the Atl, right?...

My bad, i just looked at your profile...GSXR...either you got urself a new ride or my memory fails me...
            ~ Don't let the ego ride your bike; keep the shiny side up ~

Comment

Originally posted by blaster
              defently Ill trade you weather too, its getting really cold. and welcome! 8)
              no deal... would you beleive i was out riding this weekend? huh huh

Comment

Originally posted by BeekMan
                Good day from the Great White North...trade you weather?
                I think not Beekman, but we can trade bikes...love tha bling on ya ride =D>

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                  hey African....glad you found us...we are having a great time! Good to see another familier person!
                  aw noooo.....I shoulda known I could not get away from ya...now I have to start worrying about my gal!!!!

Comment

welcome af, nice to meet you. hope you stick around so we can get to chattin
                    Matt

The Difference Between Ordinary And Extraordinary Is That Little Extra

Comment

Originally posted by africanrider
                      hey African....glad you found us...we are having a great time! Good to see another familier person!
                      aw noooo.....I shoulda known I could not get away from ya...now I have to start worrying about my gal!!!!
                      Range is a bit better behaved now as his smashing Mrs. is a member, god bless her.
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

"Bout freakin' time you walked through the door!
                        I remember you from KP. Pull up a chair and sit a while. Glad to have 'ya!
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR! Glad to see some more KP faces over here.
                          1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                          2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                          Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Originally posted by Katgirl
                            Originally posted by africanrider
                            Range is a bit better behaved now as his smashing Mrs. is a member, god bless her.
                            I appreciate the heads up I hope his Mrs. did not read my post and start asking questions...you know I hate to sell out on my boy

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm
                              "Bout freakin' time you walked through the door!
                              I remember you from KP. Pull up a chair and sit a while. Glad to have 'ya!
                              Glad to be on board...the next round of drinks is on me

Comment

Start cruising the forums Africanrider!!!!
                                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                                X