X

Newby kat lover

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby kat lover

I just bought an o3 kat that had been dropped a couple times, the plastics were busted and the front fairing stay and mount damaged, so I stripped off the plastics and used some of the parts left over to make head lamp mounts and would like to bob the rear end.....any suggestions in reguards to a 520 sprocket setup would be appreciated! I will post pics asap!

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Welcome to KR.

Comment

Welcome!
        =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome. A 520 setup won't do you much good on a bike as heavy as a kat, but if,that's what you want to do pm gsxfjim, he can custom make you a set to your specifications for a fair price.
          Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Welcome!!
            Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

Originally posted by 5forty2 View Post
              Welcome. A 520 setup won't do you much good on a bike as heavy as a kat, but if,that's what you want to do pm gsxfjim, he can custom make you a set to your specifications for a fair price.
              So I need a heavier set like a 530? And I was told not to purchase an aluminum set because they wore faster. Is it the weight of the bike or the torque of the engine or both that would determine how heavy a chain and sprocket set to use?

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Sex Panther cologne -- 60% of the time, it works every time

Comment

Welcome welcome

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                        "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                        1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                        2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

welcome
                          2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Working...
                          X