Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to KR

Comment

welcome

blue 2001 Katana 600 - Hindle slip on, Hole shot 5 degree ignition advancer

Comment

Originally posted by kat_kitten View Post
        some of the local shops have aftermarket stuff you can buy in stock, but fitment might be a little tricky.
        lemme know if you need a hand =)
        That was actually easier than I expected! Parts are hopefully going to be in today....if I can get 'em installed tonight or tomorrow morning I'll be back on the road right away!

Thanks for the pointers

Comment

where'd you end up going?
          the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
          # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
          [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Went up to Walt Healy in the NE. Cost me a lot less than getting them shipped from Ebay (based on what's up there right now), and getting them in within a couple days was a huge bonus!
            I didn't even know about that place, a friend at work told me about it. They seem really helpful and I work close by so I'll probly find myself there a lot.

Comment

they're right around the corner from my work too!
              GW Cycle isn't far from here either.
              Really like the guys at Walts, though.
              the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
              # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
              [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Working...
              X