X

Hi everyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

I'm new to the site and will be hunting a Kat when the time is right. I've read most of the reviews and believe the Katana is the perfect fit for me. I threw a leg over one a few years back and it seemed to be very comfortable. I had a '90 YX600 (Radian) a number of years back but sold it. Hmm, now the question is: Should I get the 600 or the 750. I'm leaning toward the 750...

-Rob

Welcome to KR! To answer that you have to ask how comfortable you are riding either machine... then go with it!
    Last edited by voodoobilly; 09-05-2011, 09:35 AM.
    "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Thanks for the greetings. @voodoobilly: I've ridden my fair share of bikes including a B12 and a GSX-R600...I'm just thinking the greater tq of the 750 would do a bit better comparitively to the 600, especially two-up. I recall my old Radian being quite sluggish two-up. I'm certain I'd be comfy riding either though.

-Rob

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to KR.... as for your question, I think if you're going to do a lot of two-up riding, you may lean more towards the 750. Just my opinion.
            sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
            ------------------------------------------
            89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
            96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Welcome to KR! you will be happier on the 750.
              "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
              1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
              2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Welcome to KR

+1 on the 750
                2002 GSXF 750

Comment

welcome to KR. Depends on what you can buy the bike for IMO. A lot of sellers in my area think that 750 means they can sell the bike for a thousand more than a 600. Either way it won't be your last bike so don't get too hung up on cc's, I'd concentrate more on getting one that is in great working condition that will require little money out of pocket to make it like new.
                  If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got.

Comment

Welcome! I've got a 750 and I love the way the bike handles.
                    Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

welcome

blue 2001 Katana 600 - Hindle slip on, Hole shot 5 degree ignition advancer

Comment

Welcome from Ohio.

Comment

Working...
                        X