X

Sayin hey with a 98 kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sayin hey with a 98 kat

Hey all. Sold my Honda cb650c and am now rebuilding a wrecked kat. engine is strong but the plastics are beat to hell. if anyone has stock or smoked front turn signals for sale as well as front and back pegs shoot me a PM. other then that hope to see you guys out there soon!

welcome and good luck with your project

blue 2001 Katana 600 - Hindle slip on, Hole shot 5 degree ignition advancer

Comment

ebay will be your friend. That's what I've been doing for 3 months on an 01. Next week I'm just going to order new factory plastics. Price will be about the same since I'd have to get used ones then get them painted. I figure a grand for all the major pieces isn't bad.
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR!
        "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KR
            2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes! Finally started the beast yesterday. My neighbors are not to happy with me right now haha. It has a yoshimura pipe on it and is illegally loud! My brother compared it to a 2 stroke . But she is my loud feline and that's all that matters. I'll get some pics up of the drunken paint job I'm going to have to redo while I save up for plastics.

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

welcome, if you need stock fronts I will have them over the winter since I'm fightering my kat.
                  If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got.

Comment

Welcome!
                    Still riding on back sissy girl???

Comment

Welcome from Ohio.

Comment

Welcome to the KR family. LOL...... can't wait to see the drunken paintjob.
                        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                        ------------------------------------------
                        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Working...
                        X