X

Hello

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I just picked up a 2006 GSX750F Katana with a little under 2600 miles on it. Christmas came early today. The bike is great and rides fantastic. It looks like to just came from the motorcycle shop new. I've been riding since I was 14 and am 53 now. I got the fever again and came across this bike, I couldn't pass it up.
    Last edited by astevens54; 08-07-2011, 08:58 AM.
    2014 Ducati Monster 1200
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/austin-stevens/

Welcome to KR! Post some pics when you get a chance!
    Bill
    1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to KR!

Comment

Welcome to Katriders!

Comment

welcome
          2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Sorry guys here's some pix.

Last edited by astevens54; 08-07-2011, 08:35 AM.
            2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

Welcome to kr.
              "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
              1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
              2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

nice bike, too bad its only the second fastest color! black would of been better.

Comment

Welcome

It would be better if it was a 2 stroke, other than that its a nice bike, and black with flames is the fastest paint job katanadrew, next to black with lightning bolts

I still think that a 2 stroke is faster always have always will, but I'm also a legend in my own Mind
                    Last edited by Jeiger; 08-08-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Thanks guys...
                      2014 Ducati Monster 1200

Comment

welcome to KR! Awesome bike man, red is my favorite! I see mine getting some kinda red soon hehe
                        2001 GSX600F

Comment

Welcome, I'm 55 and have an '02 750. They are great bikes! Comfortable, Fast (enough), have great storage space and are easy to work on. Enjoy!

Comment

We are connected throughout the universe...by Katanas

I have been riding for 40 plus years am 61 -- just bought a Katana 750 - 06 -- same color as yours... Got it for $2650 -- wasn't running -- now all synced and runs like the wind -- but problem is - I live in Oklahoma - but hey we can meet sometime in the middle.

Great bike -- mine is all stock except for a scorpion exhaust!

Enjoy the new ride and keep both tires on the ground (well except when you want raise one up on purpose!)

bmwerman

Comment

welcome from another old fart. the Kat is a fine bike. love mine.
                              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
                              X