X

cheep kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheep kat

I got this kat from a kid up the street from me. he had it for sale for 1800 dollers I talked to the wife about it and thought that it would be a good fixer uper and make some money off of it. so I walked up and took the bike for a ride and it died a block a way. I pushed it back. and told the kid that I could fix it for him for him for some cash so he could get his 1800 out of it he said how much would I give him for it I said 400 and walked away an hour later he was at my door saying 450 well I think you can see the rest... this is what my kat looked like when I piced it up and the frist step new paint . and next the 1100 engien and and the 93 frocks and rims. and soon the 93 gsx-r swing arm and rear rim and 180 tire.

Damn, another look at the bike I got for dirt cheap thread, Man I Envy you guys something fierce.

It'll be interesting to see the stages of it's renewal. Congrats on your new ride.
    Kyle

Comment

Dang that is saaaweet! BTW I hope that's not tire shine on the rear in the last blue pic!
      '01 TL1000R

Comment

no its not tire shine just washed it and put it on a dusty porch

Comment

You lucky dog
          That was a great deal...
          You have done a great job fixing it up to...congrats again

Comment

What'd you have to do to it ? Was there something wrong with the engine , or did you just want a project ? Nice color choice , btw .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

would you believe sparkplugs and a finder and mirrors

Comment

Incredible work Chriskat, she looks awsome! Has the kid seen what you did to it yet?
                Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

no he moved then we moved

Comment

Welcome and looking great, love the blue and I am very interested in what shade that is?
                    How do you like the 180 and the handling, it is a debate on here?
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

its not on yet I have all the parts just not all the time yet but I will soon

Comment

there are some suggestions on rolling stock forum that will help you with the swingarm swap so that 180 will work and look sweet.
                        TDA Racing/Motorsports
                        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                        Who knows what is next?
                        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

That one sweet Kat. Don't you love it whne you get a good deal.
                            1998 Katana green Wileyco pipe,K&N filter,Pilot powers.

Comment

Welcome, nice 1100.
                              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Working...
                              X