X

New Kat owner in CT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kat owner in CT!

picked up my 1995 gsx600 today, got it for a grand, 16k miles, runs mint, but plastics need some work cause the last guy laid it down in his driveway... lol not all the bolts screwing the fairings to the frame are the same, anybody know where could I get a set of all matching bolts? thanks and hopefully this bike was a good investment!
    Sweet Lincoln's Mullet

Welcome. I go up to New Canaan to meet my uncle and ride all the time. Maybe we can ride together sometime. As for the bolts, check eBay or the Marketplace section on KR.
    ...I dream of things that never were, and I ask why not.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, man. I don't ride there too much, but I have two Ovation Adamas handmade guitars from there and I do believe in the integrity and superb skills found in your state!!!!!

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

yea, thats only about an hour away from me. I only have one riding buddy currently so any additions are welcome ha. but another thing I forgot, anyway I could print or buy a service manual for my bike? didn't come with one
        Sweet Lincoln's Mullet

Comment

Here is a link to the manual...

+1 on ebay for the bolts... I find the stainless steel hex bolts from a local Ace Hardwear store are pretty close to the ones on my ride...
          "Life is what happens when you make plans..."

http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119546

Comment

Welcome to KR!

blue 2001 Katana 600 - Hindle slip on, Hole shot 5 degree ignition advancer

Comment

What part of Ct?

Comment

welcome
                2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Where in CT are you? I'm always looking for new riding buds

I am by no mean a professional, but I am handy enough and could help you out with your body work. You can see the work I've done in my build thread.
                  Build Thread

'01 Katana 600
                  '97 Intruder 1400

Comment

Welcome!
                    sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
                    1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
                    2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
                    First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
                    Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

I'm in good ol' East Hampton, right outside Middletown, all help is much appreciated because I'm slightly overwhelmed at this point ha. and thanks for all the welcomes =]
                      Sweet Lincoln's Mullet

Comment

We should get a CT kat get together going soon.

Comment

Welcome! I'm from Manchester. It's good to see fellow CT'ers joining up.

I'm in for a CT Kat meet, as well.
                          -------------

Comment

I am also in CT, near bridgeport. I just bought myself a 94 750 for $450 I am in the process of rebuilding. Could seriously use some help from someone who knows Kats to help me get it back to working order. it wasn't fully together when I bought it, so I need the help

Comment

Originally posted by flcmbt View Post
                              I am also in CT, near bridgeport. I just bought myself a 94 750 for $450 I am in the process of rebuilding. Could seriously use some help from someone who knows Kats to help me get it back to working order. it wasn't fully together when I bought it, so I need the help

I'm from bpt. currently in Milford. pm me I may be able to help you. I have done quite a bit of work on my Kat.

Comment

Working...
                              X