X

Brand new rider w/ a 94 Katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new rider w/ a 94 Katana 600

I'm so excited! I have all my gear and I'm set to take my MSF course in the beginning of next month. The katana is black and has a Vance & Hines slip on. Anyway, i've been browsing for a few days, finding some really good info, so i figured I'd drop in and say hi and introduce myself.

Oh, my name is John, btw.

Anybody know of any riders from Tucson or Phoenix, AZ? Need some riding buddies!

So yeah, I'll post some pics up as soon as i get the bike.

Thanks!

the first!

Welcome to KR!
    West of Germany
    greetz Carsten

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders John..

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Welcome and you can really learn A LOT from these guys and gals here...and John is the best name
        Life's fast so you have to be faster, ride fast and take risks...

Comment

Hi John and welcome to Katriders. Check out your region in the forums to see if there are others and rides around your area.
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

greets john

glad to see more kat riders!

have fun with the MSF course, you'll notice a huge improvement in your riding afterwards, its vital... just watch out, after riding those little bikes around all day, its kind of hard to get back on your kat! it took me a few minutes to get used to it again...

good luck ridin down there, i wish i could be riding in AZ in the winter

Comment

Welcome to the KRforum John
              Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Welcome John to KR. Was wondering what state would still be having MSF classes. They are done here in Ohio till next year.
                Keith Paton
                Red Kat 600 00 SOLD
                13 GSXR750

Comment

Working...
                X