X

Hi all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

I too, took the coarse and had a 125 and I could pick the whole bike up. really I did to see if I could. And then ride my 750 kat home. I had to ride in the parking lot for 10 minutes to get use to it again. I'm new at this to. Got my bike in June, my first one. remember the more you ride the more you become confident on it. Good luck.

Comment

Re: Welcome

Originally posted by runsft
      I too, took the coarse and had a 125 and I could pick the whole bike up. really I did to see if I could. And then ride my 750 kat home. I had to ride in the parking lot for 10 minutes to get use to it again. I'm new at this to. Got my bike in June, my first one. remember the more you ride the more you become confident on it. Good luck.
      they're small - but they can be FUN too!!!

although I kinda freaked myself out a bit last time I got some air on one and fishtailed it the whole length of the trailer.....

And welcome yayo4ya!
      - It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

- Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Highsight2020
        Welcome to KR. Yeah tight turns can get anyone. There are some other people on here in the NY area. Just remeber practice makes perfect. Get ahold of any reading or video material you can on riding. This will help you out alot. Also get with other riders. One last thing GET A SEAT COWL for that thing. Enjoy the Ride
        Welcome to KR. And H2020 is right. I know how you feel. After my lowside I was questionning my abilities as a rider even though I wasn't at fault. But you've got to get back on the saddle and ride as often as you can. Practice makes perfect as H2020 and others have put it. When you feel ready, and I mean ready, take it out. Stay clear of the busy streets and you'll build your confidence back up again. If you have buddies that ride, even better. Go out with them as often as you can once you feel comfortable on the bike. Enjoy the ride man. 8) It's well worth it. Ride safe.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot. What is it with everybody here getting a free bike? I want in. If anyone is interested in paying off my bike let me know. Geez!

Comment

I wish I a friend like that. Big congrats out to you and welcome to KR.

Comment

Working...
            X