Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG

I just wanted to say high to everybody. Ive posted a few threads but then realized i never introduced myself or my bike. I bought my 1997 katana 600f about a month ago. It was sitting in front of a pawn shop in serious need of some tlc and i just couldnt let it sit there. for the most part its is in great condition but it does need some stuff. I have also recently changed the color from the blue grey and yellow to an all white. Its not a professional paint job, since it was done by me, but i like it. I hope to get it all fixed soon because there is a mountain road calling my name. I tried to put some pictures up of before and after. I guess well see if it work. Thanks
    Attached Files

welcome to kr. i like that color

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Welcome. Looks good to me.
        Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

The white looks awesome, but maybe not so hot on the tyre :P

Comment

Looks good but i'm partial to blue! lol Welcome to the KR gang!!

Comment

Looks like a blank canvas, needs a little graphics, highlights, something...

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
                The white looks awesome, but maybe not so hot on the tyre :P
                Lol...ya...that was an accident. But i need new ones any way. I was trying to think if I needed some graphics or something..I just can't decide what.

Comment

I'm very much inclined to say keep it without.. it looks seriously sharp just plain white.

Comment

Welcome to KR! Looks good!
                    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome to KR. White bikes look great
                      1990 GSXF 1100
                      2011 KLR 650

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfe_UK View Post
                        I'm very much inclined to say keep it without.. it looks seriously sharp just plain white.

That's what I'm thinking but I've been told by a few people that it needs something but I'm happy with as is and I'm in no rush to slap something on it.

Comment

welcome to KR...always wanted to try a white bike, but they keep turnin' black on me
                          sigpic
                          Pepe Bouchard

Comment

Welcome to KR! nice bike
                            "The shortest distance between two points is for people that don't ride!"

2001 Suzuki TL1000R Sold to Cintidude "May you be one with the Torque!!"
                            1998 Suzuki Gsxr 750 SRAD
                            2006 Suzuki Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                            X