SEXWAX

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEXWAX

Hello katriders.com,

Some of you know me from the Gap as the winner of the second place trophy in the offroad challange. Others might know me as someone who frequents this site primarily to make fun of the Canadians from the Great White North. These guys if you didn't know

But what you didn't know is that I have been in and out of your boards reading info, and I have to say this site is a great place for information. I have only been in ant out and already I have a few pepople who have helped me find some much needed parts I have been looking for. Although I have already been offended by the .file size nazis, I feel more at home on this site than ever. And I have started filling out my profile as well. I know I don't have anything as cool as a Katana, but well, at least I am not Canadian.

So I just wanted to make another introduction, and introduce myself properly. I just recently moved to San Jose, California with a new job, after four year in the US Navy. I want to try to take some track riding courses out there. It has not escaped me that this site has a lot of meets and rideouts happening all of the time. I hope I can be apart of a few of these, and met some more members.

And I we need a bigger turn out at the Gap this year, eh!
    TiM

Do I know you ?
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

You forgot Engrish is your second language.
      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

.file size nazi's? I need names!

Comment

yeah...I forgot aboot the Bob and Doug movie....

were you not supposed to send it from member to member....getting signatures?

I will start a thread...to be stickafied!

Comment

Umm, I don't know what you are talking aboot, eh? I sent that ooff to scottyT in New York on the Daytona600, like oover a moonth ago, eh? I haven't been tracking it, eh? Ask that hoser where it is, eh?
            TiM

Comment

Dude have another live oak....
              Then ask can Canadia make beer that good?

Comment

Oh yeah. Canada can make some beer, for sure.
                TiM

Comment

Originally posted by sexwax
                  Oh yeah. Canada can make some beer, for sure.
                  I bet they can make a lot of beer....
                  But can you drink it?

Comment

Ask them.
                    TiM

Comment

nope..
                      What happens in the Great White North stays in the
                      Great White North

Comment

But this happened in NC .
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                          But this happened in NC .
                          Sure, it was in NC... but at the Canadian Embassy..so it was still Canadian soil.

Comment

That reminds me Junior, where are the correct forms that I need to fill oot and send in so that I can sponsor my own portable Canadian embassy .. complete with extra large Canadian flag and imported beer?
                            TiM

Comment

Originally posted by sexwax
                              That reminds me Junior, where are the correct forms that I need to fill oot and send in so that I can sponsor my own portable Canadian embassy .. complete with extra large Canadian flag and imported beer?
                              Does having a flag make it part of Canada? If it does then I have my own little embassy in my office.

Comment

Working...
                              X