X

Newbie from WI

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STULER View Post
    K & N filters are crap. they are expensive and do absolutely nothing for ur bike

Yeah for the bike it did nothing for me. I got one on my truck though and it made a difference. Guess I was hoping it would of done the same on my bike...
    : If you can't control yourself, you can't control your bike.

Comment

Im from Central Wisconsin...Wausau area!!! Actually Mosinee, but same thing really haha.
      2006 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by STULER View Post
        K & N filters are crap. they are expensive and do absolutely nothing for ur bike
        Thanks. I wasn't sure how they would be on the bike. Just looking to add a little more performance

Comment

Originally posted by makdap View Post
          Thanks. I wasn't sure how they would be on the bike. Just looking to add a little more performance
          Like youll here 99.9% of people on this site, if u want a lot of increased performance, buy another bike. Kats arent going to increase in HP a whole lot with bolt ons. The kats only got about 75 hp to begin with. a slip on, ignition advancer, jet kit, all of the above mentioned ull gain MAYBE 5-7 hp. not a huge noticeable gain. u also get decreased gas milage. not worth the trade off in my book. and any aaftermarket air filters really dont do anything for the katana.

Originally posted by BabyBoosa View Post
          Im from Central Wisconsin...Wausau area!!! Actually Mosinee, but same thing really haha.
          What major city is mosinee by anyway?
          Last edited by STULER; 05-11-2011, 12:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
          Current Bikes:
          1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

You want more power out of your Kat? Get a 750 or even an 1100. You'll get more power and still have a comfortable ride. As long as you've got a 600 enjoy it for what it is, a capable, comfortable all-around bike with enough performance to have a good time.
            Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
            HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
              You want more power out of your Kat? Get a 750 or even an 1100. You'll get more power and still have a comfortable ride. As long as you've got a 600 enjoy it for what it is, a capable, comfortable all-around bike with enough performance to have a good time.
              +1
              Ride like there's no tomorrow!!! You never know when your going to run out of "tomorrows"!!!
              Current Bikes:
              1997 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird
              2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX14R Special Edition

Comment

Nice ride! Welcome to the KR family!
                sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                ------------------------------------------
                89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                96 YZF 1000R

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome to KR ~!~
                    FunEMT
                    2000 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                    X