X

New to the thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeyZ View Post
    $2000 less!? How much did you pay for it?

Welcome
    I paid $1000 for a barely ridden low mileage Kat.
    The original owner bought it brand new and rode it for a total of 1 season( through the years, so I've been told, once he dumped it at a low speed, he decided to never ride again)
    My friend bought it 4 years ago, and only rode it up and down the alley a few times before parking it in his garage. It sat there for almost three years. He had some relationship issues, and ended up never riding it, and I aquired the bike recently. It is currently in my home town getting serviced by a friend who runs a service dept/ parts dept at a Suzuki dealership. He says "There is f**k all wrong with this...you're gonna kill yourself on this thing".

With that being said...

The cheapest Kat I found in my neck of the woods, was $2300, that was for a 1998. The rest usually floated around $3200('01+)

So yeah I paid bout $2000 less. But after I found this site, and did a little more research, I`ve found you can buy them even cheaper! I don't feel bad because I helped a buddy out in need!

Thanks for welcoming me, I look forward to riding and sharing my stories!

Comment

Hello everyone. new to this forum.. i hope to make new friends with the same love for our Kats. 2005 GSX600F Katana. hope to learn new info. from all. Here in Corpus Christi, Texas
      Iraq War Vet. 1st Division Cavalry
      U.S. Army '96-'2010 HOOAH!!!
      And shall return!!!

Comment

Wecome to KatRiders

Comment

Working...
        X