X

Re introduce myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re introduce myself

Hi Guys, Ive been on this forum for a few years and I have had the opportunity to talk with many of your in different discussions.

The reason I made this post is I have just recently got a new job with a company based out of Oakville ON Canada, and its has a very unique business offering.

I wanted to tell everyone what I do and some of the business problems we can solve and ultimately see if any of you guys know some companies or people I may be able to talk to for potential deployment.

I Am a Sales Representative for this company and my main focus is new client acquisition.

I work for a Biometrics Company and our main focus is access management. Our most basic value is that we have the ability to replace all keys to buildings or secure areas. We specialize in empowering a business owner or operator with the ability to track and trace movement and limit access to specific areas within your office or higher end residential home. The most common biometric device we use are finger print readers but we do offer many more offerings including, finger vein, 3d face recognition, iris scanners etc. for very high security settings

Most of our clients;
    -Care about who is entering what areas of the business
    -Secure IT rooms
    -Secure inventory rooms or limit access to who has access
    -Companies that care about the travels of their employees
    -large number of employees and a office that everyone needs access to
    -Customers the truly care about "who has access" not just what card or key accessed an area.
    -Home based businesses with employees that have access to the owners house
    -Verification of services (hvac testing,maid or cleaning services,floor cleaners)
    -Businesses that have employees smoking out of the back door

Just wanted to throw this post up an see if anyone has interested in talking more in detail.

Thanks,

SG

Congrats on the new job.
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
    Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
    R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
    1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
    RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
    3BBB turn signal mirrors,
    Black painted seat and rear trim,