X

noob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob

hey guys im new here and i just got a (well in the process of) getting a 92 katana 600...any advise?

Hey krazykatrider! I advise checking it out carefully and get an idea of what needs to be replaced once it's yours... filters? brake rotors? sprockets/chain? etc... It all adds up! If you're new to bikes, get a biker friend to go with you. I haven't had trouble getting parts for my 89 Katana 600. Most parts from 1988/89->1998 are interchangeable, so that's good to know! Welcome

Comment

i am new and i took a friend with me, and he said the chain was good and the tires would last me a season, which is really short here cause it rains all the time, it needs an oil change and filter, and air filter, the guy had rhino liner on the fairings and body panels but im replacing them to paint something that i want so that wont be too big a deal.... im getting it for 800 so it works for me.. my question is where can i find head lights that have the two round lights in them, i think they look mad nice?

Comment

welcome
        2015 BMW S1000R

Comment

Welcome to KR
          2002 GSXF 750

Comment

welcome
            never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Welcome!
              sigpic Mulholland Hwy Ride
              1992 Katana GSX600F (on permanent loan to a family member)
              2000 Suzuki Hayabusa
              First Hayabusa Commercial Hayabusa Design
              Hayabusa #1 Wonder of Motorcycles

Comment

welcome, ANd i love the katana wheelie pic lol
                sigpic
                http://eternal-mc.com
                http://eternalmc.freeforums.org

Comment

Welcome to KR!!! A lot of parts on fleabay. Also, look at the seller's other items, I've found stuff that way as well.
                  I finally got home and get to ride my KAT!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

yea i just came to ft lewis so i thought i would get me a bike and have some fun, where can i get all new fairings for it

Comment

The original fairings from Suzuki aren't produced anymore, but you can get used ones from a salvage yard or from someone trying to "part out" their bike (craigslist, ebay). I believe fairings from 88-98 will fit. Are you going to sell the rhino liner ones?

Comment

Welcome
                        Tejasandre

Comment

if any one wants to buy themn sure yea i will is there any way to remove the rhino lining on them?"

Comment

Working...
                          X