X

hey!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey!!!

hello everybody, ive got a 600 kat that ive brought back to life. hope to chat about some problems that i have.....great site!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marine with a kat!; 10-28-2010, 01:59 PM.
    93 kat 600. on its second paintjob. all stock for now, with custom letters, shaved windshild, motortunes mp3 bike sterio. turn signals are off a 2010 toyota yaris.

Oh now that’s just scary. Why would anyone let a Marine play with little ol' fluffy?? What did it ever do to you??

Just kidding. No one here hates Marines (that I know of at least). Welcome to the frey. Any questions you have can probably be answered useing the search button towards the top. If you can't find any answers you can always post up the questions. Lots of people here what know the Kats well.

I'll be over here flying my desk in the Chair Force
    I have embarked on the road of modding. Even if you BOLT ON new parts to a bike, there will be someone somewhere that has the same combination. With the Kat, you have a unique platform. Sure, some parts might be from other bikes, but no one will have the same combination. It will be truly yours and unique.
    -Unholy m-
    Current project: Un-Katchable
    sigpic

Comment

thanks for the reply, ive found some good answers already!
      93 kat 600. on its second paintjob. all stock for now, with custom letters, shaved windshild, motortunes mp3 bike sterio. turn signals are off a 2010 toyota yaris.

Comment

Welcome from Texas.
        Tejasandre

Comment

hey ur about 4hrs away, cool. are there any just cat bike clubs around?

Comment

Originally posted by marine with a kat! View Post
            ...hope to chat about some problems that i have....
            Nobody ever wants to talk about how great their new bike is

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to the group!
              http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110816

1994 GSX750F Katana with:

Michelin Pilot Road 2's, 120/70, 150/70,
              Race Tech 1.0kg springs with 25mm preload,
              R6 rear shock w/14.3kg Eibach spring,
              1" Soupys bar risers, Zero Gravity windshield,
              RK GXW Gold Chain, My own fender eliminator,
              3BBB turn signal mirrors,
              Black painted seat and rear trim,
              Nelson-Rigg CL-135, CL-150, CL-950.

Comment

welcome to KR
                THE DOC
                RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                mistake when you make it again.
                sigpic

Comment

Ok, this is just weird, nobody really close to me on this site for 9 months or so, now 2 in 1 day. Welcome.
                  Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

thanks alot!!

yeah, thats what i call awsome!!!!
                    Last edited by marine with a kat!; 10-28-2010, 03:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

what year is your kat, i have a 750 you can swap into it later, if that's what you want to do
                      Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Comment

wow as a matter of fact i put it in the shop yesterday...its a 93 600 and when they are done with motorswap and pipes it will be a 04 750!

as a matter of fact i just put it in the shop yesterday. its a 93 600 and when they get done with motorswap and pipes and wiring harness it will be a 04 750!!!!! yea for me!!!
                        Last edited by marine with a kat!; 10-28-2010, 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

sounds cool, i'll have to check it out sometime

Comment

welcome welcome... My GF is a 6 year marine. OneShot OneKill.
                            Whats up KatRiders!

Comment

Welcome. Some more TX peeps!

Comment

Working...
                              X