No announcement yet.
X

Another potential owner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome.... who're you taking it through?
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Welcome!
      You'll love the Kat. Comfy, pleanty of power & the feeling of having a full frame from front to back makes me feel alittle safer!
      If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

Too Cool Motorcycle School

Story time:

I've been putting off learning to ride & purchase for about 7 years now because one thing or another has got in the way. Last week, I went to an event at Blackfoot. This guy was there who rode around the world for 4 years on a shoestring budget, was very cool as I am planning on doing a cross-canada/us trip, and an adventure tour through South America.

Anyway, after leaving i realized if i didn't pull the trigger on this now, next year would be another excuse, and so on. So i called Too Cool, and they had nothing available till the end of July! Super frustrating. Christine phoned me less than 10 minutes later as they had a cancellation and now i'm in!

Comment

welcome
          never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

best school in town, good choice!
            i bought my CBR offa one of the instructors, Jordan =)
            the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
            # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
            [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Welcome from your eastern neighbour! The Kat is my first bike....still have lots to learn about it, but it looks great, handles like a dream and was the most comfortable bike I tried when I was looking to buy one. You won't be disappointed with a Kat nor any of the advice and members on this forum.

2006 GSX750F

Comment

Welcome to kr

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders
                  sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

this is my first bike and i dont regret it at all. i do like the way the supersport bikes look and perform but i go and look at them at dealers and i sit on them, it just seems like it would b painful to ride. like yesterday i went and bought a bag at a shop and i sat on a new zx6... man that thing felt like it would cripple me. i think when im done with the kat i may get somethin like a cbr f4 due to its similar ride possition. my issue with the kat is the weight. whew. i take it to the mountains and it wears me out! you can really feel the weight at low speeds. the cbr is only about 30lbs less if im not mistaken, but its got a good bit more power.

Comment

The Kat is going up up up my list...however...

I found some good deals on pre-'95 RF600's. Can anyone tell me anything about these bikes? I realize this is a Katana board, but figured someone might have some info.

Comment

Working...
                      X