X

New for St. Louis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New for St. Louis

New here, not the greatest at typing...but will do my best. Name is Jim, 43 years old. Bike is '92 600 Kat (4th bike). 1st bike was '81 550 Yamaha Maxim. 2nd was '94 600 Kat. 3rd (still have) is '79 Kz 650C (selling it).

I'm new to forums in general, but found this site and couldn't resist. I've checked out most of the newbie stuff including carbs 101... VERY informative by the way. Checked out and used the tire size recommendations for my Kat. Learned some things from CyberPoet already...sorry about your friend!

I don't spend alot of time at the computer, so if I am slow to respond to things it's just because I'm riding or working. I will be asking some tech questions...hope I'm not going to be a pain in the arrss. When I screw up please let me know...I'll fix it.

I would like to learn how to attach pics and some of these smilies to these messages, they are pretty funny when used in the right places...any help would be a plus.

Thought I'd say hi...thanks

Hello and welcome
    It's not considered cheating if it's a motorcycle, right???

2006 Katana 750

Comment

welcome..Granite City is close to home, spent 20 years in Decatur
      sigpic
      Pepe Bouchard

Comment

welcome
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Welcome to KR!
          "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Big SoCal welcome!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
              Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

Welcome to KR
                THE DOC
                RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                mistake when you make it again.
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome! A lot of great advice and people here! When I post a reply... the smilies etc. show up as an option without having to do anything else.

Comment

Welcome to the site, I'm also from Missouri, closer to Cape Girardeau, MO.
                    Tony
                    1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

Welcome. I need to "Go Advanced" in lieu of "Quick Reply" to get smilies and then they're lined up along the right hand side with an option for "More" and there are highly practical ones like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X