X

New guy in Southwest Missouri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy in Southwest Missouri

Hey everyone, just bought my new 1991 750 kat a couple months ago. So far I love it. Very comfortable to ride and I feel right at home on it! Any other riders from my area, feel free to shot me a message! Always good to get to know riders in my area!

Hey, I'm from Pierce City, Mo...between Joplin and Springfield. Welcome to the site!
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

welcome
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Welcome to KR!
          "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jdm5770 View Post
            Hey, I'm from Pierce City, Mo...between Joplin and Springfield. Welcome to the site!
            I just rode through there yesterday on my way to carthage. Hell of a ride coming from Marshfield.

Comment

Welcome to the site! I'm over on the other side of MO, close to Cape Girardeau.
              Tony
              1997 Yamaha Seca II - mostly stock, Racetech upgraded forks, FZ6R rear shock, Oxford Sports Style Heated Grips, Barkbusters Blizzard Cold Weather Handguards, a Scottoiler vSystem chain oiler. My Mileage Tracker Page

Comment

Welcome to KR
                The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself.
                http://myspace.com/solsticio
                www.facebook.com/solsticios

Comment

Welcome to KR
                  THE DOC
                  RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
                  Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
                  mistake when you make it again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just a hair bit of a distance from you, but Welcome to KR!
                    sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                    2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                    2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Thank you all for the welcomes! I am feeling really at home here and it's only been a couple days! Got lots of help on some things already and haven't really found anyone to be overly rude so far! Great place to talk and make new friends! Good job everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Monarch View Post
                        ... and haven't really found anyone to be overly rude so far!

Awwww... just give it time, then you'll be one of this dysfunctional family soon enough!

J/K Big SoCal welcome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X