X

From Russia with Love ))

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordMorfey View Post
    I am safe rider , yes I do have a gear bought it from one of Katriders.com references I think it's called New Enough . But you know sometimes when I am around those SS and they doing weelies and all those crazy stuff I feel like joining them )) I be honest with , the first time when my cousin took me to dealership to take a look on R6's and GXR's 600. As soon as I walked in to a dealership I saw her she was staying there and looking at me with her big eyes ))) I don't know why but I felt in love with Katana the way it looked and the way it rides Soo comfortable and enjoyable. So please don;t get me wrong I got a bike that i Love it just some times I want to go crazy on it but she just can't jump over it's head. I still love it and proud to be one of Katriders.
    P.S. Thank you for correcting my mistakes lol. And sorry for the future ones I'll work on my English.

I'm just messing with you, LM.

Look at modding your Kat like tailoring a suit. You can nip and tuck, hem and cuff... but end of day, there's only so much you can do. It'll either "fit" or it won't.

Welcome and be safe.
    "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

Welcome to KR!
      =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
      X