X

I'm new and need parts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new and need parts

I have a 97 katana 750 and am in need of both front forks and some fairings and other parts. Please contact me if you have these items on here or at [email protected]. Thanks.

I got the oem forks i'll let it go for a benjamin + shipping

Comment

Wwelcome to KR!
      "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

welcome to KR...
        never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Welcome to KR, good luck with the parts!
          sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
          2004 Katana 600 - Gone
          2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Welcome to KR! Oh and BTW, "other parts" is a bit vague, can ya be more specific?
            Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
            Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Right now i'm mainly needing a nice little part list of everything I need to rebuild my carbs, since a carb kit is unavailable. I was thinking about just buying a jet kit for it...then picking up the other gaskets and orings on the side. Anyone have a good list of the oem part #'s I'll need?

Comment

Welcome!
                Hit the wiki and search for carb parts. You can pick the individual o-rings up from Bike Bandit or Ron Ayers a LOT cheaper than from the dealer. There are rebuild kits available from http://www.carbkitscapital.com/carb_...i&model=GSX750 although they seem to be out of stock a lot. The one thing you can't get from either the dealer, Bike Bandit or Ron Ayers is the float needle (although I think I remember someone saying that if you contact them with the K+L part# they can get it for you). If you go to your dealer or the parts fiches on any of the online OEM parts dealers they'll try to sell you the needle, float and armature assembly for $65-$75! The needles, themselves sell for about $6.
                Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

oldbikebarn.com has just the float needle.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
                    X