X

uk kat rider

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uk kat rider

ive got a 96 750 us plates at mo,12 thousand miles,my new long termer,standard for now but not for long:repost

Welcome To KR!
    "If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

Welcome mate!
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by neil66 View Post
        ive got a 96 750 us plates at mo,12 thousand miles,my new long termer,standard for now but not for long:repost
        I've got no effin idea what you just said!

Somebody call Tone in here to translate!
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to KR

Comment

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                I've got no effin idea what you just said!

Somebody call Tone in here to translate!
                your a cock with a **** bike loudnslow

Comment

your a cock with a **** bike loudnslow
                  I'm glad you don't like it. If a whiney douchenozzle such as yourself liked it, I may just have to burn it to the ground!

Just like in the other thread where you said the exact same thing......

Please, call and get some help for your delicate condition.........

Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Comment

welcome to KR.

Comment

do you speak english?

Originally posted by loudnlow7484 View Post
                        I'm glad you don't like it. If a whiney douchenozzle such as yourself liked it, I may just have to burn it to the ground!

Just like in the other thread where you said the exact same thing......

Please, call and get some help for your delicate condition.........

are you speaking english

Comment

Welcome to KR, have fun moddin' the Kat!
                          sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
                          2004 Katana 600 - Gone
                          2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

i think it means he has a us model pre 750 with 12k miles. it's a long term project that he's just started. what's so hard about that? welcome mate!
                              never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Working...
                              X