No announcement yet.
X

European girl on the roads of Kansas City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to KR. As you quickly found out, lot of great people here!

Comment

Welcome to Katriders
      Kyle

Comment

Welcome to KR! This site is awesome
        "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

She joined 4 days ago and already her profile has had 54 hits!
          02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
          90 GSXR 750/1216
          96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
          87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
            When did Starbucks move to Alnwick?
            I didn't approve of this!
            We have Starbucks in England, i think. If not, there is a business opportunity for you Tom
            Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by ne-oublie View Post
              We have Starbucks in England, i think. If not, there is a business opportunity for you Tom

Gotta lock up those rights!
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to KR!
                  Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Originally posted by JimG4652 View Post
                    She joined 4 days ago and already her profile has had 54 hits!
                    and folks keep having something to say. not quite sure what that long one by Tom was supposed to mean. .

I find it a bit amusing how a chick on a bike can make some of you all and want to see pics.

got one question, though. what would y'all do if she was something like that fat chick pic that is floating around? you know, the one who's butt swallows half that ninja. or if she is just plain...well, homely. she could be butt ugly and have no teeth. what you going to do than? just not say anything, or lie and say "nice pic"?

sometimes you really gotta be careful what you wish for.

Hey Brit, welcome to the forum. I don't really care what you look like, so no pic needed for me. however, if you are like really hot or something and want to satisfy the curiosity of some, well, I have nothing against that
                    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Okay, here's an old joke...hear the one about Hengist and Horsa when, well...

"A knight proves his worthiness by his deeds."

Comment

Tis a noble gentleman, I.

My thoughts are brought forth with the more designed elaboration, in like
                        manner carry with them a more studied, yet subdued difficulty. I appeal to
                        a purer eloquence, that apert and clear manner of speech escapes us
                        almost unawares.

This thread, alas, this maudlin epistle is to be esteemed as much for its
                        evident perspicuity, so that, in time, you would examine my musings
                        which is at once too elegant to be taken as written in haste. But wherefore
                        do I determine to laud your eloquence, whose renown is known
                        throughout the whole motorcycling community and Lenton Abbey, as well?

Nothing that I am able to fashion in your praise or purchase at Bridlesmith
                        Gate can be enough worthy of that consummate erudition. I am merely a
                        pillion of insignificant substance. Wherefore I pass over your praises, in
                        the which I think it the more fit to keep silence than to speak.
                        I would n'er lower myself to abase M'lady.
                        Wow, im speechless
                        '06 750 Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                          ..... got one question, though. what would y'all do if she was something like that fat chick pic that is floating around? you know, the one who's butt swallows half that ninja. or if she is just plain...well, homely. she could be butt ugly and have no teeth. what you going to do than? just not say anything, or lie and say "nice pic"?
                          You mean this one ....

?? Hit it ??
                          Last edited by BIGKAT1100; 11-13-2009, 05:44 PM.
                          The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

When did Starbucks move to Alnwick?
                            I didn't approve of this!
                            Starbucks is everywhere, they probably even have one in the blinkin north pole!!!!
                            '06 750 Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                              and folks keep having something to say. not quite sure what that long one by Tom was supposed to mean. .

I find it a bit amusing how a chick on a bike can make some of you all and want to see pics.

got one question, though. what would y'all do if she was something like that fat chick pic that is floating around? you know, the one who's butt swallows half that ninja. or if she is just plain...well, homely. she could be butt ugly and have no teeth. what you going to do than? just not say anything, or lie and say "nice pic"?

sometimes you really gotta be careful what you wish for.

Hey Brit, welcome to the forum. I don't really care what you look like, so no pic needed for me. however, if you are like really hot or something and want to satisfy the curiosity of some, well, I have nothing against that
                              Smooth Mojoe........ definitely smooth!!!
                              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                              ------------------------------------------
                              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by BIGKAT1100 View Post
                                You mean this one ....

?? Hit it ??

THERE WAS A PACT!!! that pic was to DIAF!
                                the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                                [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Working...
                                X